Dart 2.12: Sound null safety и Dart FFI
dart-lang / ffigen GitHub
Ускоряем Dart. Нативно, недорого
Dart 2.12: Sound null safety и Dart FFI отправлены на стабильный канал
Announcing Dart 2.12 Sound null safety and Dart FFI ship to the stable channel.
C interop using dart:ffi
flutter.dev Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase
Animation and motion widgets
An open list of apps built with Flutter
Slidy CLI package manager and template generator for Flutter. Generate Modules, Pages, Widgets, BLoCs, Controllers and tests. Slidy supports rxBLoC, flutter_bloc and mobx.
Flutter. A Quarter Round Slider
Анонс Flutter 1.20
Flutter for Designers
Building beautiful UIs with Flutter
SliverList & SliverGrid
Flutter Tutorial – Flutter SliverAppBar Widget
Flutter Tutorial – Flutter Charts
FLUTTER Tutorial – SLIVER LIST – The Complete Flutter Beginner’s Course | #06
FLUTTER Tutorial – HERO Animation – The Complete Flutter Beginner’s Course | #11
Flutter – Slivers
Flutter Slivers Overview: SliverAppBar, SliverPersistentHeader
Flutter Slivers Overview: SliverList, SliverGrid, SliverToBoxAdapter, SliverFillRemaining
Flutter Layouts Walkthrough: PageView, ListView, GridView, Slivers, CustomScrollView
Flutter: Custom Scroll View | Types of Slivers | SliverAppBar | SliverList | SliverGrid |
Flutter Stacked Item ListView | Flutter UI Tutorial | Scroll Animation
Slivers Explained – Making Dynamic Layouts
Image Picker plugin for Flutter
Adding an Image Picker in a Flutter App — Pick images using Camera and Gallery / Photos
Android Camera2 API
Camera2 API Probe
Как установить Google Camera Mod на любой телефон Android
Camera2 API Probe
Camera2 API Часть 3 (Получение каждого кадра)
Android MediaCodec and GLSurfaceView
Grafika – вопросы и ответы
Как использовать MediaMuxer / MediaCodec InputSurface с GLSurfaceView?
OpenGL ES short video development (MediaCodec encoding)
FFmpeg plugin for Flutter. Supports iOS and Android.
Android MediaCodec stuff 2016
Video Compression Library for Android and Flutter— LightCompressor
Flutter – Import Camera and Gallery Image2019
Flutter: Access Camera | Adding Camera Functionality to WhatsApp Clone
Flutter Photo View & Gallery – Resize & Rotate + Image Carousel
Drag And Drop In Flutter With Flutter Studio Online
Flutter Adobe XD Plugin
Create responsive UI in Flutter from Adobe XD Designs
- Open Source Apps
- Google IO 2018 – Building beautiful, flexible user interfaces.
- Presentation – by Helio S. Junior.
- Flutter Web – Ins and Outs of Flutter Web by Nash.
Websites / Blogs
- Welcome to Flutter – English and French blog dedicated to providing practical solutions to most asked questions about Flutter by Didier Boelens.
- SZAŁKO-BLOG – Step by step advanced design by Marcin Szalek.
- Flutter by Example – Tutorials based on Redux, Firebase, Custom Animations, and UI.
- Flutter Institute – Very original content and tutorials by Brian Armstrong.
- Iirokrankka.com – Articles and tutorials and anything related by Iiro Krankka.
- Norbert – In depth articles, features and app creation by Norbert515.
- Flutter Tips – Articles, tips & tricks in the development by Diego Velásquez.
- FilledStacks – Tutorials and guides on development by Dane Mackier.
- Animated Chat – Building beautiful UIs by Google Code Labs.
- Firebase Chat – Firebase integration by Google Code Labs.
- Planets-Flutter: from design to app – Detailed planets design tutorial.
- Todo List [201⭐] – Step by step tutorial how to build Todo List with Flutter by Andrei Lesnitsky
- Roadmap to Flutter Development [1234⭐] – Visual roadmap with principles, patterns, and frameworks for Flutter newbies by Olexandr Leuschenko.
- Layout Cheat Sheet – Extensive examples of layout widgets by Tomek Polański.
- Rendering Pipeline [595👍] – Engine architecture by Adam Barth.
- Render Objects – What are Widgets, RenderObjects and Elements? by Norbert515.
- Streams and RxDart – Skillmatters presentation by Brian Egan.
- Gesture System – Flutter Deep Dive: Gestures by Nash.
- Schemas – Widget, State, Context and InheritedWidget explanations by Didier Boelens.
- Rendering Engine Tutorial – Flutter’s Rendering Engine: A Tutorial by AbdulRahman AlHamali.
- Inherited Widget – Flutter’s InheritedWidget to hold app state by Chema Molins.
- From Mobile to Desktop – Building applications for smartphones and desktops by Marcelo Henrique Neppel.
- Accessibility widgets – Deep dive information about all aspects of accessibility by Muhammed Salih Güler.
- Profiling w/ Timeline – Using the Timeline allows you to find and address specific performance issues in your application by Chinmay Garde.
- Parallax Effect – Parallax & non linear animation by Marcin Szalek.
- Build Flavor – Define build configurations and switch them by Salvatore Giordano.
- Build Flavor – Easily build flavors in Flutter (Android and iOS) with flutter_flavorizr by Angelo Cassano.
- Boring Show – Exploration with the Flutter Team.
- Tensor Programming [86🎬] – Very rich content by Tensor Programming.
- Mtechviral [215🎬] – [Hindi/English] Mtechviral Series By Pawan Kumar.
- Flutter in Practice – Free video courssd for beginners & non-programmers by Zaiste.
- Whatsupcoders [82🎬] – Free video series on Flutter Widgets by Kamal.
- Official Gallery – Demo for the material design widgets provided by Flutter Team.
- Flutter Examples [5081⭐] – Simple basic isolated apps for devs by Nishant Srivastava.
- Flutter Catalog [1260⭐] – An app showcasing Flutter components, with side-by-side source code view, by X-Wei.
- StaggeredGridView [1723⭐] – GridView with tiles of variable sizes by Romain Rastel.
- Radial Menu [335⭐] – Animated Radial Menu by Victor Choueiri.
- Tinder Cards [517⭐] – Tinder like cards swipe effect by Ivascu Adrian.
- Flip Panel [347⭐] – Flip panel with built-in animation by HungHD.
- Facebook Reactions [200⭐] – Facebook reactions widget by Duy Tran.
- Flushbar [709⭐] – Highly configurable Snackbar by Andre Haueisen.
- Stepper Touch [176⭐] – Lateral value stepper nicely animated by Raouf Rahiche.
- Typeahead [419⭐] – Display overlay suggestions to users as they type by Abdul Rahman Al Hamali.
- Snaplist [292⭐] – Create snappable list views by David Leibovych.
- Pin Code [150⭐] – Animated & customisable Pin code for login and OTP by Liew Jun Tung.
- Folding Cell [280⭐] – Fold your widget by Faob.
- Liquid Pull To Refresh [682⭐] – A beautiful and custom refresh indicator by Ayush Agarwal.
- Slide Container Slide vertically and horizontally with a smooth dampened motion by Quentin Le Guennec.
- Direct Select – Selection widget with an ethereal, full-screen modal popup by Ivan Yatsouba.
- Before After [368⭐] – Beautiful slider which makes it easier to display the difference between two images, by Sahil Kumar.
- Scratcher [152⭐] – Scratch card widget which temporarily hides content from user, by Kamil Rykowski.
- Image Sequence Animator [54⭐] – A simple widget for animating a set of images with full custom controls as an alternative to using a GIF file by Ali Yigit Bireroglu.
- Beautiful_Popup [287⭐] – Beautify your app popup by jaweii.
- Credit Card Form [149⭐] – Animated credit card input form Origogi.
- Animated Selection Slide An animated selection widget by swiping by Sezgin Bilgetay.
- Flutter Tags [172⭐] – Tags with different customizations by Di Natale Antonino.
- Flutter Neumorphic [735⭐] – Ready to use Neumorphic kit for Flutter with 🕶️ dark mode.
- Dough [135⭐] – Widgets for a squishy user interface by Josiah Saunders.
- Sticky Infinite List [140⭐] – Highly configurable multi directional infinite list with Sticky Headers by TatsuUkraine.
- Sticky Header [547⭐] – Sliver based sticky headers by Romain Rastel.
- Sticky Headers [550⭐] – Configurable sticky headers by Simon Lightfoot.
- Hidden Drawer Menu [165⭐] – Beautiful drawer mode menu feature with perspective animations by Rafael Almeida Barbosa.
- Flutter Inner Drawer [215⭐] – Easy way to create an internal drawer (left / right) where you can enter a list-menu or other by Di Natale Antonino.
- Fancy Bottom Navigation [410⭐] – Animated bottom navigation by Tony Owen.
- Circular Bottom Navigation [317⭐] – Beautiful animated bottom navigation bar by Iman Khoshabi.
- Bottom Navy Bar [558⭐] – Beautiful and colorful animated bottom navigation bar by Pedro Massango.
- Titled Navigation Bar [191⭐] – Animated bottom navigation bar that switch between icon and title by Pedro Massango.
- Rubber Bottom Sheet [299⭐] – Elastic material bottom sheet by Mattia Crovero.
- Modal Bottom Sheet [567⭐] – Modal bottom sheet with Material, Cupertino iOS13 or custom appareance by Jaime Blasco.
- RangeSlider [241⭐] – 2-thumb configurable RangeSlider by Didier Boelens.
- Fluid Slider [213⭐] – A slider with a minimal design and fluid like animation by Vamsi Krishna.
- Flutter Xlider [222⭐] – A material design slider and range slider, horizontal and vertical, with RTL support by Ali-Azmoud.
- Reorderables [291⭐] – Drag&Drop Table, Row, Column, Wrap(Grid) and SliverList elements by Hansheng Chiu.
- Liquid Pull To Refresh [682⭐] – A beautiful and custom refresh indicator by Ayush Agarwal.
- Infinite Listview [125⭐] – Infinite scroll in both directions by Simon Lightfoot.
- Offline [597⭐] – Tidy utility to handle offline/online connectivity by Jeremiah Ogbomo.
- Scroll To Index [192⭐] – Scroll to specified child element with given index for SliverList/ListView by Jerry Chen.
- In View Notifier List – ListView that notify when widgets are on screen within a provided area by Vamsi Krishna.
- Snap [92⭐] – Tool/Widget for extensive snap management & snapping between widgets by Ali Yigit Bireroglu.
- Flick [23⭐] – Tool/Widget for extensive flick management. Work flawlessly with the snap lib or standalone by Ali Yigit Bireroglu.
- ShowCaseView [416⭐] – Way to showcase your app features on iOS and Android by Simform.
- Drag Select GridView [76⭐] – GridView that supports both dragging and tapping to select its items by Hugo Passos.
- Unicorn Speed Dial [232⭐] – Floating Action Button with Speed Dial by Tiago Martins.
- Slidable [1500⭐] – Slidable list item with left and right slide actions by Romain Rastel.
- Peek & Pop [144⭐] – Peek & Pop implementation based on the iOS functionality by Ali Yigit Bireroglu.
- Frosted Glass – Render effect by Collin Jackson.
- Parallax [609⭐] – ViewPager by Iiro Krankka.
- Shimmer [1053⭐] – Shimmer effect while content is loading by HungHD.
- Wave [443⭐] – Displaying some waves with custom color, duration, floating and blur effects by RockerFlower.
- Liquid Swipe – Liquid swipe to your stacked containers by Sahdeep Singh.
- PhotoFilters [193⭐] – Apply filters to an image by Sharafudheen KK.
- Shine [126⭐] – Pretty shadows with dynamic light positions by Jonathan Monga.
- Clay Containers [227⭐] – Neumorphic widget primitives to serve as the foundation of your own designs by MichaelCharl.es.
- Calendar Widget [126⭐] – Calendar widget by David Bennett.
- Calendar Carousel Widget – Calendar carousel by dooboolab
- Table Calendar [747⭐] – Calendar organized neatly into a Table, with vertical autosizing by Aleksander Woźniak.
- Login Animation [879⭐] – Smooth animation from login to home by Ruchika Gupta.
- Flutter Login – Login widget with slick animation from start to finish by NearHuscarl.
- Dynamic Widget [700⭐] – Build your dynamic UI with json, and the json format is very similar with flutter widget code by Denny Deng.
- Image Picker – Images Selection by Collin Jackson.
- Carousel Slider [893⭐] – Carousel slider widget, support infinite scroll and custom child widget by serenader.
- Parallax Image [212⭐] – Image parallax by Anatoly Pulyaevskiy.
- Photo View [1154⭐] – Scalable image view with loading placeholder by Renan C. Araújo.
- SVG [957⭐] – SVG parsing, rendering, and widget library by Dan Field.
- Image Cropper [661⭐] – Crop your images support ratio, rotation, zoom by HungHD.
- Cached Network Image [1461⭐] – Show images from the internet and keep them in the cache directory by.
- Multi Image Picker [813⭐] – Display multi image picker by Radoslav Vitanov.
- Lottie [151⭐] – Use airbnb’s popular After Effects Animation library by Cameron Smith.
- Bitmap [93⭐] – Perform Bitmap manipulations (such as contrast and exposure) with a help from the Dart FFI by Renan C. Araújo.
- Crop [74⭐] – Crop any widget/image in Android, iOS, Web and Desktop by Mahdi K. Fard.
- Google Map View [405⭐] – Displaying google map plugin by AppTree Software.
- GeoCoder [124⭐] – Forward and reverse geocoding by Aloïs Deniel.
- Mapbox GL [240⭐] – Interactive, customizable vector maps by Mapbox.
- AMap [433⭐] – Access to AMap services(高德地图) by fluttify-project.
- Circular Chart [320⭐] – Animated radial and pie charts by Victor Choueiri.
- Charts [191⭐] – LineChart and VerticalBarChart Library by Milan Zimmermann.
- Sparkline [203⭐] – Sparkline by Victor Choueiri.
- Charts [1918⭐] – By Google Charts Team.
- Flutter Plot [39⭐] – Pretty plots by R. C. Howell.
- Candlesticks [297⭐] – OHLC and Trade Volume Charts by Trent Piercy.
- FCharts [315⭐] – Beautiful, responsive, animated charts by Keenan Thompson.
- FL Chart [2316⭐] – Draw fantastic charts in Flutter by Iman Khoshabi.
- Bezier Chart [317⭐] – Beautiful bezier line chart widget for flutter that is highly interactive and configurable by Diego Velasquez.
- Echarts [317⭐] – Large collection of advanced reactives charts by LIN Chen.
- Fluro [2806⭐] – The brightest, hippest, coolest router for Flutter with Navigation, wildcard, query, transitions by Posse.
- PageView Indicator [96⭐] – Build page indicators for the PageView by Leo Cavalcante.
- Swiper [38⭐] – Horizontal, Vertical, Partial swipe with indicator by Xueliang Ren.
- Deep Link Navigation [40⭐] – Elegant abstraction for complete deep linking navigation in Flutter by Dennis Krasnov.
- Get [1354⭐] – Navigate between screens & display snackbars/dialogs/bottomSheets without context by Jonny Borges.
- Local Auth – Touch ID, lock code, fingerprint auth on iOS and Android.
- Login [550⭐] – FaceID, TouchID, and Fingerprint Reader by Rody Davis.
- Google Sign-In – Google OAuth.
- Firebase Auth – Firebase OAuth.
- Facebook Login [378⭐] – Authenticate with native Android & iOS Facebook login SDKs by Iiro Krankka.
- Apple Sign-In [146⭐] – Apple sign in by Tom Gilder.
- OAuth [152⭐] – Buffer, Strava, Unsplash, Github OAuth by Joe Birch.
- Firebase Phone Auth – Phone number auth via SMS by Gildásio Filho.
- SimpleAuth [257⭐] – Azure Active Directory, Amazon, Dropbox, Facebook, Github, Google, Instagram, Linked In, Microsoft Live Connect, Github, OAuth, Basic Auth by James Clancey.
- Flutter AppAuth [127⭐] – Plugin that provides a wrapper around the AppAuth iOS and Android SDKs by Michael Bui.
Text & Rich Content
- Markdown [714⭐] – Markdown renderer for Flutter. It supports the original format, but no inline html.
- Masked Text [217⭐] – Masked text with custom and monetary formatting by Ben-hur Santos Ott.
- Zefyr [1678⭐] – Soft & gentle rich text editor by Memspace.
- AutoSizeText [1045⭐] – Automatically resizes text to fit perfectly within its bounds by Simon Leier.
- Parsed Text [116⭐] – Interactive text based on content recognition, also supports Regex by Fayeed Pawaskar.
- Usage [99⭐] – Google Analytics wrapper for command-line, web, and Flutter apps.
- Firebase Analytics – Connect to Firebase Analytics API.
- Segment.com Analytics [12⭐] – Make your Segment.com analytics a breeze! by Faisal Abid.
- Pure Mixpanel [20⭐] – Analytics for the popular Mixpanel.com Nick Manning.
- GenLang [70⭐] – Code generator for Internationalization by King Wu.
- Flutter Translate [213⭐] – Internationalization (i18n) library by Florin Bratan.
- Bitrise for Flutter – Flutter build, test and deployment automation, free for Open Source and smaller projects.
- Code Magic – Automate the entire flow, build and distribution by NeverCode.
- Appcircle for Flutter – Automated mobile CI/CD/CT with online device emulators by Appcircle.
- Test on Travis – Widget testing framework by Yegor Jbanov.
- Building Apks/Ipas on Travis – Automated build for Android and IOS by Yegor Jbanov.
- Automatic code signing for iOS without Mac by Helina Ariva
- Flutterial [1062⭐] – Flutter Material Theme explorer by Erick Ghaumez.
- Pigment [145⭐] – Simple but useful package for use colors in flutter.
- Flutter Audio Recorder – Provides full controls and access to recording details such as level metering by Wenyan Li.
- Audio Recorder [146⭐] – Record audio and store it locally by Jordan Alcaraz.
- Stereo [66⭐] – Playing music on iOS and Android by 2Find.
- Flutter Sound [435⭐] – Flutter audio recorder and player at one hand by dooboolab.
- AssetsAudioPlayer [342⭐] Simultaneous playback of audio from assets/network/file and displaying notifications [android / ios / web / macos]
- WebRTC [1781⭐] – WebRTC plugin for iOS/Android by CloudWebRtc.
- Chewie [1026⭐] – Provides low-level access to video playback by Brian Egan.
- Video Trimmer [125⭐] – Visualise and trim videos by Souvik Biswas.
- CamerAwesome [82⭐] – Community camera plugin rework by Apparence.io studio.
- Speech Recognition [289⭐] – Speech to text by Erick Ghaumez.
- OK Google – Integrate google assistant by Marcin Szalek.
- Firebase Storage – Firebase as data storage.
- Secure Storage [498⭐] – Keychain and Keystore storage by German Saprykin.
- Streaming Shared Preferences – Reactive key-value store, shared preferences with Streams by Iiro Krankka.
- Admob – GoogleAdmob supports interstitial ads in both iOS and Android by Brett Nesbitt.
- Firebase AdMob – Ad integration using Firebase.
- Billing [99⭐] – Enable billing on iOS and Android by Volodymyr Lykhonis.
- Inapp Purchase [380⭐] – Features set of ‘in app purchase’ derived from react-native-iap by dooboolab.
- Admob Flutter – Admob plugin that shows banner ads using native platform views by Youssef Kababe & Kevin McGill.
- Facebook Audience Network – Facebook Audience Network Ad plugin that shows banner, interstitial, in-stream video, rewarded video & natvie ads by Dreamsoft Innovations.
- Square In-App Payments SDK [243⭐] – Take payments by embedding a card entry form in your app that produces nonces from customer-provided card information or digital wallets by Square.
- Movie Details [346⭐] – Movie details page by Iiro Krankka.
- Mates [412⭐] – How to load profiles from the randomuser.me API and a nice profile details page by Iiro Krankka.
- Weather [136⭐] – Weather app to learn how to use Canvas and Animation by Alessandro Aime.
- TodoMVC [6138⭐] – TODO application ready to go with different flavors : Vanilla, Redux, built_redux by Brian Egan.
- Restaurant Menu [512⭐] – Restaurant menu by Braulio Cassule.
- UI Challenges [1153⭐] – Profile, Travel, Food App by Tomi Alagbe.
- Cupertino Settings [133⭐] – iOS Settings by Matthias Rupp.
- Music Player [187⭐] – music player component by Tobe O.
- Dashboard [716⭐] – Dashboard and Shop Items by Ivascu Adrian.
- Todo [472⭐] – Todo template from Dribble by Marc L.
- Card Swipe Animation [380⭐] – Swipe cards template by Ruchika Gupta.
- UI Kit [5144⭐] – Collection of useful UIs in a UIKit by Pawan Kumar.
- Book [270⭐] – Bookshelf by Ardiansyah Putra.
- The Gorgeous Login [1255⭐] – Design and smooth login template by Hugo Extrat.
- Liquid Pay Payment App [214⭐] – Liquid Pay App Concept by Long Hoang.
- DrawApp [166⭐] – Sample Drawing App to demonstrate how to allow user to draw onto canvas with color picker and brush thickness slider by Jake Gough.
- Starter Kit [519⭐] – App Store implementation to learn Bloc, RxDart, Sqflite, Fluro and Dio. by King Wu.
- Feather [368⭐] – Beautiful weather application. Application includes RxDart, Dio, BLoC, i18n, unit and widget tests. by Jakub Homlala.
- Clone UI Challenges [1018⭐] – Collection of useful UIs clones by Javier González.
- FlutterFoodybite [794⭐] – Beautiful food app UI template by JideGuru.
- Flutter Samples [1647⭐] – Collection of nice flutter samples by Diego Velásquez.
- ActingWeb First_App [195⭐] – Starter app with basic elements for a team-developed production-quality app by Greger Wedel.
- Smart Washing Machine [368⭐] – Smart washing machine UI challenge app with Box2D physic engine by Tomasz Pawlikowski.
- GitTouch [493⭐] – Open source mobile client for GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket and Gitea by Rongjian Zhang.
- MLKit [331⭐] – Firebase Machine Learning Kit by Naoya Yoshizawa.
- IBM Watson [26⭐] Easily integrate with IBM Watson by Victor Rances
- m2gen [1677⭐] – CLI tool to convert ML models into native Dart code by BayesWitnesses.
- ML Vision Camera Stream [150⭐] – ML vision recognitions (QRcode, face, …) with live camera stream by Aumard Jimmy and Santetis.
- Google Mobile Vision [370⭐] – Google Mobile Vision by Eduardo Folly.
- ARKit Plugin [476⭐] – Wrapper for ARKit – Apple’s augmented reality platform for iOS by Olexandr Leuschenko.
- ARCore Plugin [208⭐] – Augmented reality with ARCore platform by Gian Marco Di Francesco.
- WebView [1242⭐] – Render web content by Hadrien Lejard.
- Location [604⭐] – Handle location, handling callbacks to get continuous location by Lyokone.
- Battery – Access various information about the battery.
- Proximity Sensor Plugin – A plugin to access the proximity sensor of your device by Manoj NB.
- Geolocation [197⭐] – Fully featured geolocation plugin: current location, location updates, geocode, places and more by Loup.
- Local Notifications [1232⭐] – Plugin for displaying local notifications by Michael Bui.
- Device Calendar – Plugin for modifying calendars on the user’s device by Built to Roam.
- Badger [178⭐] – Update app badge on the launcher by Edouard Marquez.
- UDID [137⭐] – Persistent UDID across app reinstalls by Leon Kukuk.
- Downloader [481⭐] – Create and manage download tasks by HungHD.
- InAppWebView [1019⭐] – Add inline WebView widgets or open an in-app browser window by Lorenzo Pichilli.
- AppAvailability [57⭐] – List, launch and check installed apps by Lorenzo Pichilli.
- Aeyrium Sensor [49⭐] – A plugin which provide easy access to the Pitch and Roll on Android and iOS devices by Diego Velásquez.
- File Picker [407⭐] – Native file explorer to load absolute file path by Miguel Ruivo.
- VPN – Access VPN services by Jason C.H.
- Geolocator – A Flutter geolocation plugin which provides easy access to the platform specific location services by Baseflow.
- Permission Handler – A Flutter permission plugin which provides a cross-platform (iOS, Android) API to request and check permissions by Baseflow.
- QR Code Reader [199⭐] – QR Code reader plugin by Matheus Villela.
- Fast QR Reader View [238⭐] – Live multicode reader by Facundo Medica.
Bluetooth / NFC / Beacon
- Blue [1445⭐] – Bluetooth by Paul DeMarco.
- Beacons [64⭐] – Flutter beacons plugin by Loup.
- NFC Reader [210⭐] – NFC reader plugin for iOS and Android by Matteo Crippa.
- Beacon broadcast [58⭐] – Library for turning your phone into a beacon by Paulina Szklarska.
- Reactive Ble [101⭐] – Handles BLE operations for multiple devices by Philips Hue.
- NFC Manager [31⭐] – Generic NFC plugin for iOS and Android by Naoki Okada.
- Sqflite [1863⭐] – SQLite flutter plugin by Alexandre Roux.
- Hive [1796⭐] – Lightweight and blazing fast key-value store written in pure Dart by Simon Leier.
- Dialogflow [155⭐] – Plugin to easily integrate with dialogflow by Victor Rances.
- Intercom [24⭐] – Add Intercom integration to your app by Maido Kaara.
- OneSignal [381⭐] – Push notification service by OneSignal.
- Place Dialog [47⭐] – Places picker dialog returning the places to the app by David Bennett.
- App Rating [23⭐] – Requesting and Writing Reviews for the App Store and Google Play by Rody Davis.
Log / Tracing
- Catcher [414⭐] – Automatically catches errors and handles them by Jakub Homlala.
- Logger [568⭐] – Easy to use and beautiful logs by Simon Leier.
- Sentry [356⭐] – Sentry provides self-hosted and cloud-based error monitoring that helps all software teams discover, triage, and prioritize errors in real-time by Flutter.
- Bloc [5751⭐] – Collection of packages that help implement the BLoC design pattern by Felix Angelov.
- MobX [1669⭐] – Supercharge the state-management in your apps with Transparent Functional Reactive Programming (TFRP). Port of MobX from the Js/React land.
Redux / ELM / Dependency Injection
- Built redux [79⭐] – Automatic subscribing to your redux stores. Based on the built pattern by David Marne.
- Redux.dart [438⭐] – Port of Redux to Dart with an ecosystem of middleware, Flutter integrations, and time traveling dev tools by John Ryan and Brian Egan.
- Redux [1345⭐] – Built to work with redux.dart, utilities that allow you to easily consume a Redux Store to build Widgets.
- Inject [799⭐] – Compile-time dependency injection by Google.
- Flux [355⭐] – Implementation of the Flux framework by Google.
- Fish [6776⭐] – Alibaba Redux implementation.
- Async Redux [150⭐] – Redux without boilerplate. Allows for both sync and async reducers by Marcelo Glasberg.
- Hooks [1399⭐] – Advanced code sharing between widgets by Remi Rousselet.
- Functional widget [327⭐] – Code generator writing widgets as functions with annotations by Remi Rousselet.
- Graphql [2243⭐] – Implementation of the GraphQL spec by Zino App B.V..
- GeoFlutterFire [180⭐] – Implementation of GeoFirestore for flutter by Darshan Gowda.
- Sequence Animation [266⭐] – Composite staggered animations by Norbert Kozsir.
- SpinKit [1956⭐] – Animated loading indicators by Jeremiah Ogbomo.
- Villains [286⭐] – Page transition animations by Norbert Kozsir.
- AnimatedTextKit [846⭐] – A collection of cool text animations by Ayush Agarwal.
- Drawing Animation [275⭐] – Create drawing line animations based on SVG path data by Carl Hauck.
- Simple Animations – Create awesome custom animations easily by Felix Blaschke.
- Flutter-animation-set [200⭐] – Easy to build an animation set by efoxTeam.
- Staggered Animations [622⭐] – Easily add staggered animations to your ListView, GridView, Column and Row by mobiten.
- Animate Do – Animation package inspired in Animate.css by Fernando Herrera.
- Cache Manager [1⭐] – Generic cache manager by Rene Floor.
- Frideos – Helpers for streams, BLoC pattern and various widgets (blur, transitions, timed widgets, …) by Francesco Mineo.
This section contains libraries that take an experimental or unorthodox approach.
- styled_widget [302⭐] – Simplifying your widget tree structure by defining widgets using methods by Rein Gundersen Bentdal.
- Flame [3468⭐] – Minimalist game engine by Luan Nico.
- SpriteWidget [1070⭐] – Toolkit for building complex, high performance animations and 2D games by Viktor Lidholt.
Open source games
- Flip [178⭐] – Reversi game by Andrew Brogdon.
- 2048 [154⭐] – 2048 game by Anuran Barman.
- TRex [260⭐] – Port of the famous Chrome’s Trex game by Renan C. Araújo.
- Crush [344⭐] – How to build a Math-3 game, like Candy Crush, Bejeweled by Didier Boelens.
- Slide Puzzle [92⭐] – Classic slide (15) puzzle by Kevin Moore.
- Tetris [997⭐] – Tetris game by YangBin.
- Party Charades [141⭐] – Party charades by Kamil Rykowski.
- Awesome Flame – Curated list of the best Flame games, projects, libraries, tools, tutorials, articles and more by Flame Engine.
- Ghost Rigger [106⭐] – Ghost Rigger is a cyberpunk inspired puzzle game by Iain Smith and Julio Ernesto Rodríguez Cabañas.
Open Source Apps
- History Of Everything [5247⭐] – Animated vertical timeline of humanity by 2D, Inc.
- Developer Quest [2706⭐] – Become a tech lead, slay bugs by 2D, Inc.
- Flutter Team Samples [8368⭐] – Collection of examples (including maps, json, Material and Cupertino) by the Flutter team.
- Flutter Common Widgets [22090⭐] – Collection of official widgets demos & docs in chinese to help developers learn quickly by Alibaba Auction Frontend Team.
- Meme Chat [472⭐] – Chat app on Flutter, using Firebase, Google Sign In, and device camera integration by a team of Googlers.
- Flitter [179⭐] – Glitter app by Hadrien Lejard and Kevin Segaud. It uses Redux and Jaguar.
- Lime [339⭐] – Lime social network by Sebastian Sellmair.
- Planets [659⭐] – Planet exploration that demonstrate rich UI by Sergi Martínez.
- NewsBuzz [447⭐] – Firebase backed news reader using News API by Ankur Kedia.
- DroidKaigi2018-flutter [486⭐] – Unofficial conference app for DroidKaigi 2018 Tokyo by konifar.
- Music Player [1122⭐] – Full featured music player by Pawan Kumar.
- WhatTodo [769⭐] – Todoist like UI by Burhanuddin Rashid.
- FlutterGram [1480⭐] – Complete Instagram based on Firestore & Google Functions by MDanics.
- BookSearch [418⭐] – Digital BookShelf for your reading progress by Norbert515.
- Cinematic [761⭐] – UI for Movie DB Public API by Aaron Oertel.
- Beer-Me-Up [379⭐] – Beer tracking nicely designed by Benoit Letondor.
- Trace [581⭐] – Modern and powerful crypto portfolio & market explorer by Trent Piercy.
- Taskist [560⭐] – Taskist is a ToDo List app for Task Management by Hugo EXTRAT.
- Tourism [217⭐] – Tourism app based on redux w/ animations & i18n by blueMix.
- Trinity Orientation @ Univ Toronto [460⭐] – Orientation week at Trinity College, U of T by Matthew Tory.
- Transform Widget – Image widgets as 3D game engine sprites by Paul Thomas.
- Deer [242⭐] – Minimalist Todo Planner built using BLoC pattern by Aleksander Woźniak.
- TailorMade [216⭐] – Managing a Fashion designer’s daily routine using a mixture of ReBLoC w/ Firebase Cloud Store & Functions by Jeremiah Ogbomo.
- Instory [176⭐] – Instgram story downloader with a beautiful UI Sarath.
- Spacex-Go [498⭐] – Simple yet powerful, open-source SpaceX launch tracker. jesusrp98.
- Superhero Interaction [208⭐] – Cool Superhero interaction animation by Pinkesh Darji.
- Reply [472⭐] – ‘Reply’ Material Design case study by Frederik Schweiger.
- Enigma – Privacy chat with end-to-end encryption by AmitJoki.
- Chillify – Fancy music app made with Provider and Bloc pattern by Karim Elghamry.
- Pokedex – Pokedex app with beautiful UI and smooth animation by Hung Pham.
- Timy Messenger [1516⭐] – Group messaging app with a focus on organizing events by Miguel Beltran and Franz Heinfling.
- GitJournal [613⭐] – Journaling your data in a Git Repo by Vishesh Handa.
- AuthPass [414⭐] – Keepass compatible password manager for mobile and desktop by hpoul.
- Fwitter [885⭐] – Full Twitter clone using Firebase solution by Sonu Sharma.
- Mutisya 2 – Online Flutter Studio by Paul Mutisya.
- Launcher Icons – Generate your launcher icons easily by Mark O’Sullivan and Franz Silva.
- Redux Starter/Code Generator [262⭐] – Starter project and code generator with Redux support by Hillel Coren.
- FlutterIcon [244⭐] – Icon set generator by Mike Hoolehan.
- FVM [762⭐] – Flutter Version Management: A simple cli to manage Flutter SDK versions.
- Environment Configuration [54⭐] – CLI tool to generate
.envconfigurations for application environments by TatsuUkraine.
- Flutter Flavorizr [72⭐] – CLI utility to easily generate flavors for Android and iOS in less than 3 minutes by Angelo Cassano.
- Fontify [46⭐] – CLI tool to convert SVG icons to OTF font and generate Flutter-compatible class by Igor Kharakhordin.
- FlutterGen [477⭐] – Assets code generator for your images, fonts, colors, etc — Get rid of String-based APIs.
- Awesome Snippets – Collection of commonly used classes and methods by Nash.
- Flutter Files – Quick generation for BLoC templates files by context menu by Gorniv.
- Flutter Intl – i18n binding from arb files by Localizely.
IntelliJ / Android Studio
- Enhancement_Suite [120⭐] – Search for pub.dev libraries, update version, Bloc, Snippet, etc you’re covered by Marius Höfler.
- Flutter Intl – 18n binding from arb files by Localizely.
- Desktop Embedding [6704⭐] – Desktop implementations of the Flutter embedding API by Google.
- Golang Desktop Embedder [4325⭐] – Golang embedder for desktop by Pierre Champion.
- Rust Desktop Embedder [1596⭐] – Rust embedder for desktop by juju.
Learning Flutter – Beginners
- Beginning App Development – by Rap Payne.
- Beginning Flutter – by Marco Napoli.
- Flutter for Beginners – by Alessandro Biessek.
- Flutter in Action – by Eric Windmill.
- Learn Google Flutter Fast – by Mark Clow.
- It’s All Widgets! – Open list of published apps by Hillel Coren, Thomas Burkhart, Simon Lightfoot and Scott Stoll.
- The One [387👍]
- Interview Questions – List of helpful questions you can use to interview potential candidates by Whatsupcoders.
- Logo – Logo for stickers impressions.
- Gitter – Exchange channel.
- r/FlutterDev – Reddit community by u/JaapVermeulen.
- Discord – Discord server to discuss and get help by Pritykin.
- Flutter Community – Central place for community made packages.
- OpenFlutter – Make it easier 让 Flutter 更简单.
- Hashnode – Read and write posts, participate in discussions or ask questions.