Лекции на Мат-Мехе СПбГУ
Лекции по математике Мех-Мат МГУ
SciPy is open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering.
Numpy and Scipy Documentation
SciPy Python-based ecosystem of open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering
Python Numpy Tutorial
Mayavi Python scripting for 3D plotting
Книги по Python
Making Games with Python & Pygame
Создание игр на Python 3 и Pygame: Часть 1
spaceShooter The classic retro game recreated using Pygame and python
Making of space Shooter using pygame
SolarWolf is an action/arcade game written in Python. It is free and open source, created with the Pygame game development library
Visualization: Mapping Global Earthquake Activity
Balloon Ninja: Popping balloons
An Introduction to 3d Modeling with openSCAD – openSCAD Basics
Matplotlib is a Python 2D plotting library
Instagram Makes a Smooth Move to Python 3
An introduction to Numpy and Scipy
NumPy в Python. Часть 1
NumPy в Python. Часть 2
NumPy в Python. Часть 3
NumPy в Python. Часть 4
Примеры использования Python-библиотеки NumPy
How to Calculate the SVD from Scratch with Python
Машинное обучение: алгоритмы для бизнеса
A fancy and practical functional tools
IntelliJ IDEA 2018 Help
Анализ временных рядов с помощью Python
Визуализация данных c Python
Time Series Analysis (TSA) in Python – Linear Models to GARCH
Scipy Lecture Notes One document to learn numerics, science, and data with Python
Learn Python Programming
Python Programming Examples
The Jupyter Notebook
Python Numpy Tutorial
NumPy, пособие для новичков. Часть 1
Obtaining NumPy & SciPy libraries
Для выделения блока инструкций, относящихся к инструкции
else в языке Питон используются отступы. Все инструкции, которые относятся к одному блоку, должны иметь равную величину отступа, то есть одинаковое число пробелов в начале строки. Рекомендуется использовать отступ в 4 пробела и не рекомедуется использовать в качестве отступа символ табуляции.Это одно из существенных отличий синтаксиса Питона от синтаксиса большинства языков, в которых блоки выделяются специальными словами, например,
begin... end в Паскале или фигурными скобками в Си.
Майкл Доусон Программируем на Python
Python 3 для начинающих
“Укус Питона” (англ. “A Byte of Python”)
Видеолекции от JetBrains
Спецкурс ВМК МГУ по Python (смотреть вторую часть)
Бизли Д. “Python. Подробный справочник” (2010, PDF)
Прохоренок Н.А. “Python 3 и PyQt. Разработка приложений” (2012, PDF)
Программирование на Python3.Подробное руководство
Программирование на Python для начинающих (2015, PDF)
Программируем на Python (2016, PDF)
Самоучитель Python 3 (2015, PDF)
Python на примерах. Практический курс по программированию (2016, PDF)
М. Лутц “Изучаем Python” (4-е издание) (2011, DjVu)
Justin Seiz “Gray Hat Python”(rus) (2012, PDF)
Гифт Н., Джонс Дж.М. “Python в системном администрировании UNIX и Linux” (2009, PDF)
М. Саммерфилд “Программирование на Python 3. Подробное руководство” (2009, PDF)
Мигель Гринберг “Разработка веб-приложений с использованием Flask на языке Python” (2014, Habr)
Некоторые записи видео-конференции Python Meetup
Много всего на Хабрахабре
Подборка англоязычных книг по различным областям применения Python
Python Machine Learning (2015, PDF)
Xiaomi Redmi 9 64GB, 4GB RAM, 6.53″ Full HD + AI Quad Camera, LTE Factory Unlocked Smartphone – International Version (Ocean Green)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro | 128GB 6GB RAM
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite (128GB, 6GB) 6.55” 90HZ AMOLED, 64MP Triple Camera, Snapdragon 732G, Dual SIM GSM Unlocked (US + Global) 4G LTE International Version (Fast Car Charger Bundle, Boba Black)
Xiaomi Redmi 9 (64GB, 4GB) 6.53″, 5020 mAh Battery, Dual SIM GSM Unlocked Global 4G LTE (T-Mobile, AT&T, Straight Talk) International Model (Carbon Grey)
Алгоритмы, структуры данных и дискретная математика
Ruby and Ruby on Rails
A curated list of awesome Python frameworks, libraries, software and resources. Inspired by awesome-php.
Admin Panels Libraries for administrative interfaces
- Ajenti – The admin panel your servers deserve.
- django-suit – Alternative Django Admin-Interface (free only for Non-commercial use).
- django-xadmin – Drop-in replacement of Django admin comes with lots of goodies.
- flask-admin – Simple and extensible administrative interface framework for Flask.
- flower – Real-time monitor and web admin for Celery.
- Grappelli – A jazzy skin for the Django Admin-Interface.
- Wooey – A Django app which creates automatic web UIs for Python scripts.
Algorithms and Design Patterns Python implementation of algorithms and design patterns.
- algorithms – A module of algorithms for Python.
- PyPattyrn – A simple yet effective library for implementing common design patterns.
- python-patterns – A collection of design patterns in Python.
- sortedcontainers – Fast, pure-Python implementation of SortedList, SortedDict, and SortedSet types.
- SCOOP – Scalable Concurrent Operations in Python
Anti-spam Libraries for fighting spam.
- django-simple-captcha – A simple and highly customizable Django app to add captcha images to any Django form.
- django-simple-spam-blocker – Simple spam blocker for Django.
>Asset Management Tools for managing, compressing and minifying website assets.
- django-pipeline – An asset packaging library for Django.
- django-storages – A collection of custom storage back ends for Django.
- fanstatic – Packages, optimizes, and serves static file dependencies as Python packages.
- fileconveyor – A daemon to detect and sync files to CDNs, S3 and FTP.
- flask-assets – Helps you integrate webassets into your Flask app.
- jinja-assets-compressor – A Jinja extension to compile and compress your assets.
- webassets – Bundles, optimizes, and manages unique cache-busting URLs for static resources.
>Audio Libraries for manipulating audio.
- audiolazy – Expressive Digital Signal Processing (DSP) package for Python.
- audioread – Cross-library (GStreamer + Core Audio + MAD + FFmpeg) audio decoding.
- beets – A music library manager and MusicBrainz tagger.
- dejavu – Audio fingerprinting and recognition.
- django-elastic-transcoder – Django + Amazon Elastic Transcoder.
- eyeD3 – A tool for working with audio files, specifically MP3 files containing ID3 metadata.
- id3reader – A Python module for reading MP3 meta data.
- m3u8 – A module for parsing m3u8 file.
- mingus – An advanced music theory and notation package with MIDI file and playback support.
- mutagen – A Python module to handle audio metadata.
- pyAudioAnalysis – Python Audio Analysis Library: Feature Extraction, Classification, Segmentation and Applications
- pydub – Manipulate audio with a simple and easy high level interface.
- pyechonest – Python client for the Echo Nest API.
- talkbox – A Python library for speech/signal processing.
- TimeSide – Open web audio processing framework.
- tinytag – A library for reading music meta data of MP3, OGG, FLAC and Wave files.
Authentication Libraries for implementing authentications schemes.
- Authomatic – Simple but powerful framework agnostic authentication/authorization client.
- django-allauth – Authentication app for Django that “just works.”
- django-oauth-toolkit – OAuth 2 goodies for Django.
- Flask-OAuthlib – OAuth 1.0/a, 2.0 implementation of client and provider for Flask.
- OAuthLib – A generic and thorough implementation of the OAuth request-signing logic.
- python-oauth2 – A fully tested, abstract interface to creating OAuth clients and servers.
- python-social-auth – An easy-to-setup social authentication mechanism.
- rauth – A Python library for OAuth 1.0/a, 2.0, and Ofly.
- sanction – A dead simple OAuth2 client implementation.
- PyJWT – Implementation of the JSON Web Token draft 01.
- python-jws – Implementation of JSON Web Signatures draft 02.
- python-jwt – Module for generating and verifying JSON Web Tokens.
>Build Tools Compile software from source code.
- BitBake – A make-like build tool for embedded Linux.
- buildout – A build system for creating, assembling and deploying applications from multiple parts.
- PlatformIO – A console tool to build code with different development platforms.
- PyBuilder – A continuous build tool written in pure Python.
- SCons – A software construction tool.
Built-in Classes Enhancement Libraries for enhancing Python built-in classes.
- attrs – Replacement for
__repr__, etc. boilerplate in class definitions.
- bidict – Efficient, Pythonic bidirectional map data structures and related functionality..
- Box – Python dictionaries with advanced dot notation access.
- dotted – A library that provides a method of accessing lists and dicts with a dotted path notation.
CMS Content Management Systems.
- django-cms – An Open source enterprise CMS based on the Django.
- djedi-cms – A lightweight but yet powerful Django CMS with plugins, inline editing and performance in mind.
- FeinCMS – One of the most advanced Content Management Systems built on Django.
- Kotti – A high-level, Pythonic web application framework built on Pyramid.
- Mezzanine – A powerful, consistent, and flexible content management platform.
- Opps – A Django-based CMS for magazines, newspapers websites and portals with high-traffic.
- Plone – A CMS built on top of the open source application server Zope.
- Quokka – Flexible, extensible, small CMS powered by Flask and MongoDB.
- Wagtail – A Django content management system.
- Widgy – Last CMS framework, based on Django.
Caching Libraries for caching data.
- Beaker – A library for caching and sessions for use with web applications and stand-alone Python scripts and applications.
- DiskCache – SQLite and file backed cache backend with faster lookups than memcached and redis.
- django-cache-machine – Automatic caching and invalidation for Django models.
- django-cacheops – A slick ORM cache with automatic granular event-driven invalidation.
- django-viewlet – Render template parts with extended cache control.
- dogpile.cache – dogpile.cache is next generation replacement for Beaker made by same authors.
- HermesCache – Python caching library with tag-based invalidation and dogpile effect prevention.
- johnny-cache – A caching framework for django applications.
- pylibmc – A Python wrapper around the libmemcached interface.
ChatOps Tools Libraries for chatbot development.
- Errbot – The easiest and most popular chatbot to implement ChatOps.
Code Analysis Tools of static analysis, linters and code quality checkers. See: awesome-static-analysis.
- Code Analysis
- flake8 – A wrapper around pycodestyle, pyflakes and McCabe.
- coala – Language independent and easily extendable code analysis application.
- prospector – A tool to analyse Python code.
- pycallgraph – A library that visualises the flow (call graph) of your Python application.
- pylint – A fully customizable source code analyzer.
- Static Type Checkers
- mypy – Check variable types during compile time.
- Static Type Annotations Generators
- MonkeyType – A system for Python that generates static type annotations by collecting runtime types
Command-line Tools Libraries for building command-line application.
- Command-line Application Development
- asciimatics – A package to create full-screen text UIs (from interactive forms to ASCII animations).
- bashplotlib – Making basic plots in the terminal.
- cement – CLI Application Framework for Python.
- click – A package for creating beautiful command line interfaces in a composable way.
- cliff – A framework for creating command-line programs with multi-level commands.
- clint – Python Command-line Application Tools.
- colorama – Cross-platform colored terminal text.
- docopt – Pythonic command line arguments parser.
- Gooey – Turn command line programs into a full GUI application with one line
- Python-Fire – A library for creating command line interfaces from absolutely any Python object.
- python-prompt-toolkit – A Library for building powerful interactive command lines.
- Productivity Tools
- aws-cli – A universal command-line interface for Amazon Web Services.
- cookiecutter – A command-line utility that creates projects from cookiecutters (project templates).
- doitlive – A tool for live presentations in the terminal.
- howdoi – Instant coding answers via the command line.
- httpie – A command line HTTP client, a user-friendly cURL replacement.
- kube-shell – An integrated shell for working with the Kubernetes CLI.
- mycli – A Terminal Client for MySQL with AutoCompletion and Syntax Highlighting.
- PathPicker – Select files out of bash output.
- percol – Adds flavor of interactive selection to the traditional pipe concept on UNIX.
- pgcli – Postgres CLI with autocompletion and syntax highlighting.
- SAWS – A Supercharged AWS CLI.
- thefuck – Correcting your previous console command.
- tmuxp – A tmux session manager.
- try – A dead simple CLI to try out python packages – It’s never been easier.
Compatibility Libraries for migrating from Python 2 to 3.
- Python-Future – The missing compatibility layer between Python 2 and Python 3.
- Python-Modernize – Modernizes Python code for eventual Python 3 migration.
- Six – Python 2 and 3 compatibility utilities.
Libraries for computer vision.
- OpenCV – Open Source Computer Vision Library.
- pyocr – A wrapper for Tesseract and Cuneiform.
- pytesseract – Another wrapper for Google Tesseract OCR.
- SimpleCV – An open source framework for building computer vision applications.
Concurrency and Parallelism
Libraries for concurrent and parallel execution.
- eventlet – Asynchronous framework with WSGI support.
- gevent – A coroutine-based Python networking library that uses greenlet.
- multiprocessing – (Python standard library) Process-based “threading” interface.
- threading – (Python standard library) Higher-level threading interface.
- Tomorrow – Magic decorator syntax for asynchronous code.
- uvloop – Ultra fast implementation of asyncio event loop on top of libuv.
Libraries for storing and parsing configuration options.
- config – Hierarchical config from the author of logging.
- ConfigObj – INI file parser with validation.
- ConfigParser – (Python standard library) INI file parser.
- profig – Config from multiple formats with value conversion.
- python-decouple – Strict separation of settings from code.
- cryptography – A package designed to expose cryptographic primitives and recipes to Python developers.
- hashids – Implementation of hashids in Python.
- Paramiko – A Python (2.6+, 3.3+) implementation of the SSHv2 protocol, providing both client and server functionality.
- Passlib – Secure password storage/hashing library, very high level.
- PyNacl – Python binding to the Networking and Cryptography (NaCl) library.
Libraries for data analyzing.
- Blaze – NumPy and Pandas interface to Big Data.
- Open Mining – Business Intelligence (BI) in Pandas interface.
- Orange – Data mining, data visualization, analysis and machine learning through visual programming or scripts.
- Pandas – A library providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools.
- Optimus – Cleansing, pre-processing, feature engineering, exploratory data analysis and easy Machine Learning with a PySpark backend.
Libraries for validating data. Used for forms in many cases.
- Cerberus – A lightweight and extensible data validation library.
- colander – Validating and deserializing data obtained via XML, JSON, an HTML form post.
- jsonschema – An implementation of JSON Schema for Python.
- schema – A library for validating Python data structures.
- Schematics – Data Structure Validation.
- valideer – Lightweight extensible data validation and adaptation library.
- voluptuous – A Python data validation library.
- Altair – Declarative statistical visualization library for Python.
- Bokeh – Interactive Web Plotting for Python.
- bqplot – Interactive Plotting Library for the Jupyter Notebook
- ggplot – Same API as ggplot2 for R.
- Matplotlib – A Python 2D plotting library.
- Pygal – A Python SVG Charts Creator.
- PyGraphviz – Python interface to Graphviz.
- PyQtGraph – Interactive and realtime 2D/3D/Image plotting and science/engineering widgets.
- Seaborn – Statistical data visualization using Matplotlib.
- VisPy – High-performance scientific visualization based on OpenGL.
Databases implemented in Python.
- pickleDB – A simple and lightweight key-value store for Python.
- TinyDB – A tiny, document-oriented database.
- ZODB – A native object database for Python. A key-value and object graph database.
Libraries for connecting and operating databases.
- MySQL – awesome-mysql
- mysqlclient – MySQL connector with Python 3 support (mysql-python fork).
- oursql – A better MySQL connector with support for native prepared statements and BLOBs.
- PyMySQL – A pure Python MySQL driver compatible to mysql-python.
- PostgreSQL – awesome-postgres
- psycopg2 – The most popular PostgreSQL adapter for Python.
- queries – A wrapper of the psycopg2 library for interacting with PostgreSQL.
- txpostgres – Twisted based asynchronous driver for PostgreSQL.
- Other Relational Databases
- NoSQL Databases
- cassandra-python-driver – Python driver for Cassandra.
- HappyBase – A developer-friendly library for Apache HBase.
- Plyvel – A fast and feature-rich Python interface to LevelDB.
- py2neo – Python wrapper client for Neo4j’s restful interface.
- pycassa – Python Thrift driver for Cassandra.
- PyMongo – The official Python client for MongoDB.
- redis-py – The Redis Python Client.
- telephus – Twisted based client for Cassandra.
- txRedis – Twisted based client for Redis.
Date and Time
Libraries for working with dates and times.
- Chronyk – A Python 3 library for parsing human-written times and dates.
- dateutil – Extensions to the standard Python datetime module.
- delorean – A library for clearing up the inconvenient truths that arise dealing with datetimes.
- moment – A Python library for dealing with dates/times. Inspired by Moment.js.
- Pendulum – Python datetimes made easy.
- PyTime – A easy-use Python module which aims to operate date/time/datetime by string.
- pytz – World timezone definitions, modern and historical. Brings the tz database into Python.
- when.py – Providing user-friendly functions to help perform common date and time actions.
- maya – Datetimes for Humans, Maya is mostly built around the headaches and use-cases around parsing datetime data from websites.
Libraries for debugging code.
- pdb-like Debugger
- line_profiler – Line-by-line profiling.
- memory_profiler – Monitor Memory usage of Python code.
- Pyflame – Attach this Ptracing Profiler to any processes running Python. Perfect for profiling production webservers.
- profiling – An interactive Python profiler.
- vprof – Visual Python profiler.
- django-debug-toolbar – Display various debug information for Django.
- django-devserver – A drop-in replacement for Django’s runserver.
- flask-debugtoolbar – A port of the django-debug-toolbar to flask.
- hunter – Hunter is a flexible code tracing toolkit.
- lptrace – strace for Python programs.
- manhole – Debug service that will accept unix domain socket connections and present the stacktraces for all threads and an interactive prompt.
- pyelftools – Parsing and analyzing ELF files and DWARF debugging information.
- pyringe – Debugger capable of attaching to and injecting code into Python processes.
Frameworks for Neural Networks and Deep Learning. See: awesome-deep-learning.
- Caffe – A fast open framework for deep learning..
- Keras – A high-level neural networks library and capable of running on top of either TensorFlow or Theano.
- MXNet – A deep learning framework designed for both efficiency and flexibility.
- Neupy – Running and testing different Artificial Neural Networks algorithms.
- Pytorch – Tensors and Dynamic neural networks in Python with strong GPU acceleration.
- Serpent.AI – Game agent framework. Use any video game as a deep learning sandbox.
- TensorFlow – The most popular Deep Learning framework created by Google.
- Theano – A library for fast numerical computation.
Software and libraries for DevOps.
- Ansible – A radically simple IT automation platform.
- Cloud-Init – A multi-distribution package that handles early initialization of a cloud instance.
- cuisine – Chef-like functionality for Fabric.
- Docker Compose – Fast, isolated development environments using Docker.
- Fabric – A simple, Pythonic tool for remote execution and deployment.
- Fabtools – Tools for writing awesome Fabric files.
- honcho – A Python clone of Foreman, for managing Procfile-based applications.
- OpenStack – Open source software for building private and public clouds.
- pexpect – Controlling interactive programs in a pseudo-terminal like GNU expect.
- psutil – A cross-platform process and system utilities module.
- SaltStack – Infrastructure automation and management system.
- supervisor – Supervisor process control system for UNIX.
Libraries to create packaged executables for release distribution.
- dh-virtualenv – Build and distribute a virtualenv as a Debian package.
- Nuitka – Compile scripts, modules, packages to an executable or extension module.
- py2app – Freezes Python scripts (Mac OS X).
- py2exe – Freezes Python scripts (Windows).
- PyInstaller – Converts Python programs into stand-alone executables (cross-platform).
- pynsist – A tool to build Windows installers, installers bundle Python itself.
Libraries for generating project documentation.
- Sphinx – Python Documentation generator.
- MkDocs – Markdown friendly documentation generator.
- pdoc – Epydoc replacement to auto generate API documentation for Python libraries.
- Pycco – The literate-programming-style documentation generator.
Libraries for downloading.
- s3cmd – A command line tool for managing Amazon S3 and CloudFront.
- s4cmd – Super S3 command line tool, good for higher performance.
- you-get – A YouTube/Youku/Niconico video downloader written in Python 3.
- youtube-dl – A small command-line program to download videos from YouTube.
Frameworks and libraries for e-commerce and payments.
- alipay – Unofficial Alipay API for Python.
- Cartridge – A shopping cart app built using the Mezzanine.
- django-oscar – An open-source e-commerce framework for Django.
- django-shop – A Django based shop system.
- merchant – A Django app to accept payments from various payment processors.
- money – Money class with optional CLDR-backed locale-aware formatting and an extensible currency exchange solution.
- python-currencies – Display money format and its filthy currencies.
- forex-python – Foreign exchange rates, Bitcoin price index and currency conversion.
- saleor – An e-commerce storefront for Django.
- shoop – An open source E-Commerce platform based on Django.
Editor Plugins and IDEs
- Elpy – Emacs Python Development Environment.
- Sublime Text
- Anaconda – Anaconda turns your Sublime Text 3 in a full featured Python development IDE.
- SublimeJEDI – A Sublime Text plugin to the awesome auto-complete library Jedi.
- Jedi-vim – Vim bindings for the Jedi auto-completion library for Python.
- Python-mode – An all in one plugin for turning Vim into a Python IDE.
- YouCompleteMe – Includes Jedi-based completion engine for Python.
- Visual Studio
- PTVS – Python Tools for Visual Studio.
- Visual Studio Code
- Python – An extension with rich support for the Python language, with features including linting, IntelliSense, formatting, refactoring, debugging, unit tests, and jupyter support.
- Magic Python – Cutting edge Python syntax highlighter for Sublime Text, Atom, and Visual Studio Code. Used by GitHub to highlight your Python code!
Libraries for sending and parsing email.
- envelopes – Mailing for human beings.
- flanker – A email address and Mime parsing library.
- imbox – Python IMAP for Humans.
- inbox.py – Python SMTP Server for Humans.
- lamson – Pythonic SMTP Application Server.
- Marrow Mailer – High-performance extensible mail delivery framework.
- modoboa – A mail hosting and management platform including a modern and simplified Web UI.
- Nylas Sync Engine – Providing a RESTful API on top of a powerful email sync platform.
- yagmail – Yet another Gmail/SMTP client.
Libraries for Python version and environment management.
- Pipenv – Sacred Marriage of Pipfile, Pip, & Virtualenv.
- p – Dead simple interactive Python version management.
- pyenv – Simple Python version management.
- venv – (Python standard library in Python 3.3+) Creating lightweight virtual environments.
- virtualenv – A tool to create isolated Python environments.
- virtualenvwrapper – A set of extensions to virtualenv.
Libraries for file manipulation and MIME type detection.
- imghdr – (Python standard library) Determine the type of an image.
- mimetypes – (Python standard library) Map filenames to MIME types.
- path.py – A module wrapper for os.path.
- pathlib – (Python standard library in Python 3.4+) An cross-platform, object-oriented path library.
- python-magic – A Python interface to the libmagic file type identification library.
- Unipath – An object-oriented approach to file/directory operations.
- watchdog – API and shell utilities to monitor file system events.
Foreign Function Interface
Libraries for providing foreign function interface.
- cffi – Foreign Function Interface for Python calling C code.
- ctypes – (Python standard library) Foreign Function Interface for Python calling C code.
- PyCUDA – A Python wrapper for Nvidia’s CUDA API.
- SWIG – Simplified Wrapper and Interface Generator.
Libraries for working with forms.
- Deform – Python HTML form generation library influenced by the formish form generation library.
- django-bootstrap3 – Bootstrap 3 integration with Django.
- django-crispy-forms – A Django app which lets you create beautiful forms in a very elegant and DRY way.
- django-remote-forms – A platform independent Django form serializer.
- WTForms – A flexible forms validation and rendering library.
Functional Programming with Python.
- CyToolz – Cython implementation of Toolz: High performance functional utilities.
- fn.py – Functional programming in Python: implementation of missing features to enjoy FP.
- funcy – A fancy and practical functional tools.
- Toolz – A collection of functional utilities for iterators, functions, and dictionaries.
Libraries for working with graphical user interface applications.
- curses – Built-in wrapper for ncurses used to create terminal GUI applications.
- Eel – Little library for making simple Electron-like offline HTML/JS GUI apps, with full access to Python capabilities and libraries.
- enaml – Creating beautiful user-interfaces with Declaratic Syntax like QML.
- Flexx – Flexx is a pure Python toolkit for creating GUI’s, that uses web technology for its rendering.
- kivy – A library for creating NUI applications, running on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Android and iOS.
- pyglet – A cross-platform windowing and multimedia library for Python.
- PyGObject – Python Bindings for GLib/GObject/GIO/GTK+ (GTK+3)
- PyQt – Python bindings for the Qt cross-platform application and UI framework, with support for both Qt v4 and Qt v5 frameworks.
- PySide – Python bindings for the Qt cross-platform application and UI framework, supporting the Qt v4 framework.
- pywebview – A lightweight cross-platform native wrapper around a webview component that allows to display HTML content in its own native dedicated window
- Tkinter – Tkinter is Python’s de-facto standard GUI package.
- Toga – A Python native, OS native GUI toolkit.
- urwid – A library for creating terminal GUI applications with strong support for widgets, events, rich colors, etc.
- wxPython – A blending of the wxWidgets C++ class library with the Python.
Awesome game development libraries.
- Cocos2d – cocos2d is a framework for building 2D games, demos, and other graphical/interactive applications. It is based on pyglet.
- Panda3D – 3D game engine developed by Disney and maintained by Carnegie Mellon’s Entertainment Technology Center. Written in C++, completely wrapped in Python.
- Pygame – Pygame is a set of Python modules designed for writing games.
- PyOgre – Python bindings for the Ogre 3D render engine, can be used for games, simulations, anything 3D.
- PyOpenGL – Python ctypes bindings for OpenGL and it’s related APIs.
- PySDL2 – A ctypes based wrapper for the SDL2 library.
- RenPy – A Visual Novel engine.
Libraries for geocoding addresses and working with latitudes and longitudes.
- django-countries – A Django app that provides country choices for use with forms, flag icons static files, and a country field for models.
- GeoDjango – A world-class geographic web framework.
- GeoIP – Python API for MaxMind GeoIP Legacy Database.
- geojson – Python bindings and utilities for GeoJSON.
- geopy – Python Geocoding Toolbox.
- pygeoip – Pure Python GeoIP API.
Libraries for working with HTML and XML.
- BeautifulSoup – Providing Pythonic idioms for iterating, searching, and modifying HTML or XML.
- bleach – A whitelist-based HTML sanitization and text linkification library.
- cssutils – A CSS library for Python.
- html5lib – A standards-compliant library for parsing and serializing HTML documents and fragments.
- lxml – A very fast, easy-to-use and versatile library for handling HTML and XML.
- MarkupSafe – Implements a XML/HTML/XHTML Markup safe string for Python.
- pyquery – A jQuery-like library for parsing HTML.
- untangle – Converts XML documents to Python objects for easy access.
- WeasyPrint – A visual rendering engine for HTML and CSS that can export to PDF.
- xmldataset – Simple XML Parsing.
- xmltodict – Working with XML feel like you are working with JSON.
Libraries for working with HTTP.
- grequests – requests + gevent for asynchronous HTTP requests.
- httplib2 – Comprehensive HTTP client library.
- requests – HTTP Requests for Humans™.
- treq – Python requests like API built on top of Twisted’s HTTP client.
- urllib3 – A HTTP library with thread-safe connection pooling, file post support, sanity friendly.
Libraries for programming with hardware.
- ino – Command line toolkit for working with Arduino.
- keyboard – Hook and simulate global keyboard events on Windows and Linux.
- mouse – Hook and simulate global mouse events on Windows and Linux.
- Pingo – Pingo provides a uniform API to program devices like the Raspberry Pi, pcDuino, Intel Galileo, etc.
- PyUserInput – A module for cross-platform control of the mouse and keyboard.
- scapy – A brilliant packet manipulation library.
- wifi – A Python library and command line tool for working with WiFi on Linux.
Libraries for manipulating images.
- hmap – Image histogram remapping.
- imgSeek – A project for searching a collection of images using visual similarity.
- nude.py – Nudity detection.
- pagan – Retro identicon (Avatar) generation based on input string and hash.
- pillow – Pillow is the friendly PIL fork.
- pyBarcode – Create barcodes in Python without needing PIL.
- pygram – Instagram-like image filters.
- python-qrcode – A pure Python QR Code generator.
- Quads – Computer art based on quadtrees.
- scikit-image – A Python library for (scientific) image processing.
- thumbor – A smart imaging service. It enables on-demand crop, re-sizing and flipping of images.
- wand – Python bindings for MagickWand, C API for ImageMagick.
Implementations of Python.
- CLPython – Implementation of the Python programming language written in Common Lisp.
- CPython – Default, most widely used implementation of the Python programming language written in C.
- Cython – Optimizing Static Compiler for Python. Uses type mixins to compile Python into C or C++ modules resulting in large performance gains
- Grumpy – More compiler than interpreter as more powerful CPython2.7 replacement (alpha).
- IronPython – Implementation of the Python programming language written in C# targeting the .NET Framework and Mono.
- Jython – Implementation of Python programming language written in Java for the Java virtual machine (JVM).
- MicroPython – MicroPython – a lean and efficient Python programming language implementation for microcontrollers and constrained systems
- Numba – Python JIT compiler to LLVM aimed at scientific Python.
- PeachPy – x86-64 assembler embedded in Python. Can be used as inline assembler for Python or as a stand-alone assembler for Windows, Linux, OS X, Native Client and Go.
- Pyjion – A JIT for Python based upon CoreCLR.
- PyPy – Implementation of the Python programming language written in RPython and translated into C. PyPy focuses on speed, efficiency and compatibility with the original CPython interpreter. The interpreter uses black magic to make Python very fast without having to add in additional type information.
- PySec – Hardened version of python that makes it easier for security professionals and developers to write applications more resilient to attacks and manipulations.
- Pyston – A Python implementation built using LLVM and modern JIT techniques with the goal of achieving good performance.
- Stackless Python – An enhanced version of the Python programming language which allows programmers to reap the benefits of thread-based programming without the performance and complexity problems associated with conventional threads.
Interactive Python interpreters (REPL).
- bpython – A fancy interface to the Python interpreter.
- Jupyter Notebook (IPython) – A rich toolkit to help you make the most out of using Python interactively.
- ptpython – Advanced Python REPL built on top of the python-prompt-toolkit.
Libraries for working with i18n.
- Babel – An internationalization library for Python.
- PyICU – A wrapper of International Components for Unicode C++ library (ICU).
Libraries for scheduling jobs.
- APScheduler – A light but powerful in-process task scheduler that lets you schedule functions.
- django-schedule – A calendaring app for Django.
- doit – A task runner and build tool.
- gunnery – Multipurpose task execution tool for distributed systems with web-based interface.
- Joblib – A set of tools to provide lightweight pipelining in Python.
- Plan – Writing crontab file in Python like a charm.
- schedule – Python job scheduling for humans.
- Spiff – A powerful workflow engine implemented in pure Python.
- TaskFlow – A Python library that helps to make task execution easy, consistent and reliable.
Libraries for generating and working with logs.
- Eliot – Logging for complex & distributed systems.
- logbook – Logging replacement for Python.
- logging – (Python standard library) Logging facility for Python.
- raven – Python client for Sentry, a log/error tracking, crash reporting and aggregation platform for web applications.
Libraries for Machine Learning. See: awesome-machine-learning.
- Metrics – Machine learning evaluation metrics.
- NuPIC – Numenta Platform for Intelligent Computing.
- scikit-learn – The most popular Python library for Machine Learning.
- Spark ML – Apache Spark‘s scalable Machine Learning library.
- vowpal_porpoise – A lightweight Python wrapper for Vowpal Wabbit.
- xgboost – A scalable, portable, and distributed gradient boosting library.
Frameworks and libraries for MapReduce.
- PySpark – Apache Spark Python API.
- luigi – A module that helps you build complex pipelines of batch jobs.
- mrjob – Run MapReduce jobs on Hadoop or Amazon Web Services.
- streamparse – Run Python code against real-time streams of data. Integrates with Apache Storm.
- dask – A flexible parallel computing library for analytic computing.
Python programming on Microsoft Windows.
- Python(x,y) – Scientific-applications-oriented Python Distribution based on Qt and Spyder.
- pythonlibs – Unofficial Windows binaries for Python extension packages.
- PythonNet – Python Integration with the .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR).
- PyWin32 – Python Extensions for Windows.
- WinPython – Portable development environment for Windows 7/8.
Useful libraries or tools that don’t fit in the categories above.
- blinker – A fast Python in-process signal/event dispatching system.
- itsdangerous – Various helpers to pass trusted data to untrusted environments.
- pluginbase – A simple but flexible plugin system for Python.
- Pychievements – A framework for creating and tracking achievements.
- Tryton – A general purpose business framework.
Natural Language Processing
Libraries for working with human languages.
- gensim – Topic Modelling for Humans.
- Jieba – Chinese text segmentation.
- langid.py – Stand-alone language identification system.
- NLTK – A leading platform for building Python programs to work with human language data.
- Pattern – A web mining module for the Python.
- polyglot – Natural language pipeline supporting hundreds of languages.
- SnowNLP – A library for processing Chinese text.
- spaCy – A library for industrial-strength natural language processing in Python and Cython.
- TextBlob – Providing a consistent API for diving into common NLP tasks.
- PyTorch-NLP – A toolkit enabling rapid deep learning NLP prototyping for research.
Tools and libraries for Virtual Networking and SDN (Software Defined Networking).
- Mininet – A popular network emulator and API written in Python.
- POX – An open source development platform for Python-based Software Defined Networking (SDN) control applications, such as OpenFlow SDN controllers.
- Pyretic – A member of the Frenetic family of SDN programming languages that provides powerful abstractions over network switches or emulators.
- SDX Platform – SDN based IXP implementation that leverages Mininet, POX and Pyretic.
Libraries for networking programming.
- asyncio – (Python standard library) Asynchronous I/O, event loop, coroutines and tasks.
- diesel – Greenlet-based event I/O Framework for Python.
- pulsar – Event-driven concurrent framework for Python.
- pyzmq – A Python wrapper for the ZeroMQ message library.
- Twisted – An event-driven networking engine.
- txZMQ – Twisted based wrapper for the ZeroMQ message library.
- NAPALM – Cross-vendor API to manipulate network devices.
Libraries for building user’s activities.
- django-activity-stream – Generating generic activity streams from the actions on your site.
- Stream-Framework – Building newsfeed and notification systems using Cassandra and Redis.
Libraries that implement Object-Relational Mapping or data mapping techniques.
- Relational Databases
- Django Models – A part of Django.
- SQLAlchemy – The Python SQL Toolkit and Object Relational Mapper.
- Orator – The Orator ORM provides a simple yet beautiful ActiveRecord implementation.
- Peewee – A small, expressive ORM.
- PonyORM – ORM that provides a generator-oriented interface to SQL.
- pyDAL – A pure Python Database Abstraction Layer.
- python-sql – Write SQL queries pythonically.
- NoSQL Databases
- django-mongodb-engine – Django MongoDB Backend.
- flywheel – Object mapper for Amazon DynamoDB.
- hot-redis – Rich Python data types for Redis.
- MongoEngine – A Python Object-Document-Mapper for working with MongoDB.
- PynamoDB – A Pythonic interface for Amazon DynamoDB.
- redisco – A Python Library for Simple Models and Containers Persisted in Redis.
Libraries for package and dependency management.
- pip – The Python package and dependency manager.
- conda – Cross-platform, Python-agnostic binary package manager.
- Curdling – Curdling is a command line tool for managing Python packages.
- pip-tools – A set of tools to keep your pinned Python dependencies fresh.
- wheel – The new standard of Python distribution and are intended to replace eggs.
Local PyPI repository server and proxies.
- warehouse – Next generation Python Package Repository (PyPI).
- bandersnatch – PyPI mirroring tool provided by Python Packaging Authority (PyPA).
- devpi – PyPI server and packaging/testing/release tool.
- localshop – Local PyPI server (custom packages and auto-mirroring of pypi).
Libraries that allow or deny users access to data or functionality.
- Carteblanche – Module to align code with thoughts of users and designers. Also magically handles navigation and permissions.
- django-guardian – Implementation of per object permissions for Django 1.2+
- django-rules – A tiny but powerful app providing object-level permissions to Django, without requiring a database.
Libraries for starting and communicating with OS processes.
- delegator.py – Subprocesses for Humans™ 2.0.
- sarge – Yet another wrapper for subprocess.
- sh – A full-fledged subprocess replacement for Python.
Libraries for working with event and task queues.
- celery – An asynchronous task queue/job queue based on distributed message passing.
- huey – Little multi-threaded task queue.
- mrq – Mr. Queue – A distributed worker task queue in Python using Redis & gevent.
- rq – Simple job queues for Python.
- simpleq – A simple, infinitely scalable, Amazon SQS based queue.
Libraries for building recommender systems.
- annoy – Approximate Nearest Neighbors in C++/Python optimized for memory usage.
- fastFM – A library for Factorization Machines.
- implicit – A fast Python implementation of collaborative filtering for implicit datasets.
- libffm – A library for Field-aware Factorization Machine (FFM).
- LightFM – A Python implementation of a number of popular recommendation algorithms.
- surprise – A scikit for building and analyzing recommender systems.
- TensorRec – A Recommendation Engine Framework in TensorFlow.
Libraries for developing RESTful APIs.
- django-rest-framework – A powerful and flexible toolkit to build web APIs.
- django-tastypie – Creating delicious APIs for Django apps.
- eve – REST API framework powered by Flask, MongoDB and good intentions.
- flask-api-utils – Taking care of API representation and authentication for Flask.
- flask-api – Browsable Web APIs for Flask.
- flask-restful – Quickly building REST APIs for Flask.
- flask-restless – Generating RESTful APIs for database models defined with SQLAlchemy.
- cornice – A RESTful framework for Pyramid.
- Framework agnostic
- falcon – A high-performance framework for building cloud APIs and web app backends.
- hug – A Python3 framework for cleanly exposing APIs over HTTP and the Command Line with automatic documentation and validation.
- restless – Framework agnostic REST framework based on lessons learned from Tastypie.
- ripozo – Quickly creating REST/HATEOAS/Hypermedia APIs.
- sandman – Automated REST APIs for existing database-driven systems.
- apistar – A smart Web API framework, designed for Python 3.
- SimpleJSONRPCServer – This library is an implementation of the JSON-RPC specification.
- SimpleXMLRPCServer – (Python standard library) Simple XML-RPC server implementation, single-threaded.
- zeroRPC – zerorpc is a flexible RPC implementation based on ZeroMQ and MessagePack.
Libraries for scientific computing.
- astropy – A community Python library for Astronomy.
- bcbio-nextgen – Providing best-practice pipelines for fully automated high throughput sequencing analysis.
- bccb – Collection of useful code related to biological analysis.
- Biopython – Biopython is a set of freely available tools for biological computation.
- cclib – A library for parsing and interpreting the results of computational chemistry packages.
- Colour – A colour science package implementing a comprehensive number of colour theory transformations and algorithms.
- NetworkX – A high-productivity software for complex networks.
- NIPY – A collection of neuroimaging toolkits.
- NumPy – A fundamental package for scientific computing with Python.
- Open Babel – A chemical toolbox designed to speak the many languages of chemical data.
- ObsPy – A Python toolbox for seismology.
- PyDy – Short for Python Dynamics, used to assist with workflow in the modeling of dynamic motion.
- PyMC – Markov Chain Monte Carlo sampling toolkit.
- RDKit – Cheminformatics and Machine Learning Software.
- SciPy – A Python-based ecosystem of open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering.
- statsmodels – Statistical modeling and econometrics in Python.
- SymPy – A Python library for symbolic mathematics.
- Zipline – A Pythonic algorithmic trading library.
- SimPy – A process-based discrete-event simulation framework.
Libraries and software for indexing and performing search queries on data.
- django-haystack – Modular search for Django.
- elasticsearch-dsl-py – The official high-level Python client for Elasticsearch.
- elasticsearch-py – The official low-level Python client for Elasticsearch.
- esengine – ElasticSearch ODM (Object Document Mapper) for Python.
- pysolr – A lightweight Python wrapper for Apache Solr (incl. SolrCloud awareness).
- solrpy – A Python client for solr.
- Whoosh – A fast, pure Python search engine library.
Libraries for serializing complex data types
- marshmallow – marshmallow is an ORM/ODM/framework-agnostic library for converting complex datatypes, such as objects, to and from native Python datatypes.
Frameworks for developing serverless Python code.
- apex – Build, deploy, and manage AWS Lambda functions with ease.
- python-lambda – A toolkit for developing and deploying Python code in AWS Lambda.
- Zappa – A tool for deploying WSGI applications on AWS Lambda and API Gateway.
Specific Formats Processing
Libraries for parsing and manipulating specific text formats.
- tablib – A module for Tabular Datasets in XLS, CSV, JSON, YAML.
- Marmir – Takes Python data structures and turns them into spreadsheets.
- openpyxl – A library for reading and writing Excel 2010 xlsx/xlsm/xltx/xltm files.
- pyexcel – Providing one API for reading, manipulating and writing csv, ods, xls, xlsx and xlsm files.
- python-docx – Reads, queries and modifies Microsoft Word 2007/2008 docx files.
- python-pptx – Python library for creating and updating PowerPoint (.pptx) files.
- relatorio – Templating OpenDocument files.
- unoconv – Convert between any document format supported by LibreOffice/OpenOffice.
- XlsxWriter – A Python module for creating Excel .xlsx files.
- xlwings – A BSD-licensed library that makes it easy to call Python from Excel and vice versa.
- xlwt / xlrd – Writing and reading data and formatting information from Excel files.
- Mistune – Fastest and full featured pure Python parsers of Markdown.
- Python-Markdown – A Python implementation of John Gruber’s Markdown.
- PyYAML – YAML implementations for Python.
- csvkit – Utilities for converting to and working with CSV.
- unp – A command line tool that can unpack archives easily.
Static Site Generator
Static site generator is a software that takes some text + templates as input and produces HTML files on the output.
- Cactus – Static site generator for designers.
- Hyde – Jinja2-based static web site generator.
- Lektor – An easy to use static CMS and blog engine.
- Nikola – A static website and blog generator.
- Pelican – Uses Markdown or ReST for content and Jinja 2 for themes. Supports DVCS, Disqus. AGPL.
- Tinkerer – Tinkerer is a blogging engine/.static website generator powered by Sphinx.
Libraries for tagging items.
- django-taggit – Simple tagging for Django.
Libraries and tools for templating and lexing.
- Genshi – Python templating toolkit for generation of web-aware output.
- Jinja2 – A modern and designer friendly templating language.
- Mako – Hyperfast and lightweight templating for the Python platform.
Libraries for testing codebases and generating test data.
- Testing Frameworks
- hypothesis – Hypothesis is an advanced Quickcheck style property based testing library.
- mamba – The definitive testing tool for Python. Born under the banner of BDD.
- nose – A nicer unittest for Python.
- nose2 – The successor to nose, based on unittest2.
- pytest – A mature full-featured Python testing tool.
- Robot Framework – A generic test automation framework.
- unittest – (Python standard library) Unit testing framework.
- Test Runners
- GUI / Web Testing
- locust – Scalable user load testing tool written in Python.
- PyAutoGUI – PyAutoGUI is a cross-platform GUI automation Python module for human beings.
- Selenium – Python bindings for Selenium WebDriver.
- sixpack – A language-agnostic A/B Testing framework.
- splinter – Open source tool for testing web applications.
- doublex – Powerful test doubles framework for Python.
- freezegun – Travel through time by mocking the datetime module.
- httmock – A mocking library for requests for Python 2.6+ and 3.2+.
- httpretty – HTTP request mock tool for Python.
- mock – (Python standard library) A mocking and patching library.
- Mocket – Socket Mock Framework plus HTTP[S]/asyncio/gevent mocking library with recording/replaying capability.
- responses – A utility library for mocking out the requests Python library.
- VCR.py – Record and replay HTTP interactions on your tests.
- Object Factories
- factory_boy – A test fixtures replacement for Python.
- mixer – Another fixtures replacement. Supported Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Peewee and etc.
- model_mommy – Creating random fixtures for testing in Django.
- Code Coverage
- coverage – Code coverage measurement.
- Fake Data
- Error Handler
- FuckIt.py – FuckIt.py uses state-of-the-art technology to make sure your Python code runs whether it has any right to or not.
Libraries for parsing and manipulating plain texts.
- chardet – Python 2/3 compatible character encoding detector.
- difflib – (Python standard library) Helpers for computing deltas.
- ftfy – Makes Unicode text less broken and more consistent automagically.
- fuzzywuzzy – Fuzzy String Matching.
- Levenshtein – Fast computation of Levenshtein distance and string similarity.
- pangu.py – Spacing texts for CJK and alphanumerics.
- pyfiglet – An implementation of figlet written in Python.
- pypinyin – Convert Chinese hanzi to pinyin.
- shortuuid – A generator library for concise, unambiguous and URL-safe UUIDs.
- unidecode – ASCII transliterations of Unicode text.
- uniout – Print readable chars instead of the escaped string.
- xpinyin – A library to translate Chinese hanzi (??) to pinyin (??).
- awesome-slugify – A Python slugify library that can preserve unicode.
- python-slugify – A Python slugify library that translates unicode to ASCII.
- unicode-slugify – A slugifier that generates unicode slugs with Django as a dependency.
- phonenumbers – Parsing, formatting, storing and validating international phone numbers.
- PLY – Implementation of lex and yacc parsing tools for Python
- Pygments – A generic syntax highlighter.
- pyparsing – A general purpose framework for generating parsers.
- python-nameparser – Parsing human names into their individual components.
- python-user-agents – Browser user agent parser.
- sqlparse – A non-validating SQL parser.
Libraries for accessing third party services APIs. See: List of Python API Wrappers and Libraries.
- apache-libcloud – One Python library for all clouds.
- boto3 – Python interface to Amazon Web Services.
- django-wordpress – WordPress models and views for Django.
- facebook-sdk – Facebook Platform Python SDK.
- facepy – Facepy makes it really easy to interact with Facebook’s Graph API
- gmail – A Pythonic interface for Gmail.
- google-api-python-client – Google APIs Client Library for Python.
- gspread – Google Spreadsheets Python API.
- twython – A Python wrapper for the Twitter API.
Libraries for parsing URLs.
- furl – A small Python library that makes parsing and manipulating URLs easy.
- purl – A simple, immutable URL class with a clean API for interrogation and manipulation.
- pyshorteners – A pure Python URL shortening lib.
- short_url – Python implementation for generating Tiny URL and bit.ly-like URLs.
- webargs – A friendly library for parsing HTTP request arguments, with built-in support for popular web frameworks, including Flask, Django, Bottle, Tornado, and Pyramid.
Libraries for manipulating video and GIFs.
- moviepy – A module for script-based movie editing with many formats, including animated GIFs.
- scikit-video – Video processing routines for SciPy.
WSGI-compatible web servers.
- bjoern – Asynchronous, very fast and written in C.
- fapws3 – Asynchronous (network side only), written in C.
- gunicorn – Pre-forked, partly written in C.
- meinheld – Asynchronous, partly written in C.
- netius – Asynchronous, very fast.
- rocket – Multi-threaded.
- uWSGI – A project aims at developing a full stack for building hosting services, written in C.
- waitress – Multi-threaded, powers Pyramid.
- Werkzeug – A WSGI utility library for Python that powers Flask and can easily be embedded into your own projects.
Web Content Extracting
Libraries for extracting web contents.
- Haul – An Extensible Image Crawler.
- html2text – Convert HTML to Markdown-formatted text.
- lassie – Web Content Retrieval for Humans.
- micawber – A small library for extracting rich content from URLs.
- newspaper – News extraction, article extraction and content curation in Python.
- python-goose – HTML Content/Article Extractor.
- python-readability – Fast Python port of arc90’s readability tool.
- requests-html – Pythonic HTML Parsing for Humans.
- sanitize – Bringing sanity to world of messed-up data.
- sumy – A module for automatic summarization of text documents and HTML pages.
- textract – Extract text from any document, Word, PowerPoint, PDFs, etc.
- toapi – Every web site provides APIs.
Libraries for scraping websites.
- cola – A distributed crawling framework.
- Demiurge – PyQuery-based scraping micro-framework.
- feedparser – Universal feed parser.
- Grab – Site scraping framework.
- MechanicalSoup – A Python library for automating interaction with websites.
- portia – Visual scraping for Scrapy.
- pyspider – A powerful spider system.
- RoboBrowser – A simple, Pythonic library for browsing the web without a standalone web browser.
- Scrapy – A fast high-level screen scraping and web crawling framework.
Full stack web frameworks.
- Bottle – A fast, simple and lightweight WSGI micro web-framework.
- Dash – Built on top of Flask, React and Plotly aimed at analytical web applications.
- Django – The most popular web framework in Python.
- Flask – A microframework for Python.
- Pyramid – A small, fast, down-to-earth, open source Python web framework.
- Sanic – Web server that’s written to go fast.
- Tornado – A Web framework and asynchronous networking library.
Libraries for working with WebSocket.
- AutobahnPython – WebSocket & WAMP for Python on Twisted and asyncio.
- Crossbar – Open-source Unified Application Router (Websocket & WAMP for Python on Autobahn).
- django-channels – Developer-friendly asynchrony for Django
- django-socketio – WebSockets for Django.
- WebSocket-for-Python – WebSocket client and server library for Python 2 and 3 as well as PyPy.
Online tools and APIs to simplify development.
- CircleCI – A CI service that can run very fast parallel testing. (GitHub only)
- Travis CI – A popular CI service for your open source and private projects. (GitHub only)
- Vexor CI – A continuous integration tool for private apps with pay-per-minute billing model.
- Wercker – A Docker-based platform for building and deploying applications and microservices.
- Codacy – Automated Code Review to ship better code, faster.
- Codecov – Code coverage dashboard.
- CodeFactor – Automated Code Review for Git.
- Landscape – Hosted continuous Python code metrics.
Where to discover new Python libraries.
- From Python Import Podcast
- Python Bytes
- Python Testing
- Radio Free Python
- Talk Python To Me
- Awesome Python @LibHunt
- Django Packages
- Full Stack Python
- PyPI Ranking
- Python 3 Wall of Superpowers
- Python Hackers
- Python ZEEF
- Python ????
- Trending Python repositories on GitHub today
Other Awesome Lists
List of lists.
- Awesome Python
- Admin Panels
- Algorithms and Design Patterns
- Asset Management
- Build Tools
- Built-in Classes Enhancement
- ChatOps Tools
- Code Analysis
- Command-line Tools
- Computer Vision
- Concurrency and Parallelism
- Data Analysis
- Data Validation
- Data Visualization
- Database Drivers
- Date and Time
- Debugging Tools
- Deep Learning
- DevOps Tools
- Editor Plugins and IDEs
- Environment Management
- Foreign Function Interface
- Functional Programming
- Game Development
- HTML Manipulation
- Image Processing
- Interactive Interpreter
- Job Scheduler
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Network Virtualization
- News Feed
- Package Management
- Package Repositories
- Recommender Systems
- RESTful API
- RPC Servers
- Serverless Frameworks
- Specific Formats Processing
- Static Site Generator
- Template Engine
- Text Processing
- Third-party APIs
- URL Manipulation
- Web Content Extracting
- Web Crawling
- Web Frameworks
- WSGI Servers
- Other Awesome Lists
Вернуться в каталог книг
Definitely, what a splendid blog and illuminating posts, I surely will bookmark your site.All the Best!
Have you ever had troubles with your hosting? I’m open for referrals as my webhost is terrible
I have used own hosting
Your site has excellent content. I bookmarked the site
I have read some just right stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you place to make this type of excellent informative website.
Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really
make my blog stand out. Please let me know where
you got your design. Many thanks
Hello, every time i used to check web site posts
here early in the daylight, for the reason that i love to gain knowledge of more and more.
Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted
to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?
Thank you so much!
When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each
time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Appreciate it!
What’s up to every one, the contents existing at this website are truly amazing for people knowledge, well, keep
up the good work fellows.
Quality articles or reviews is the crucial to interest
the viewers to pay a quick visit the website, that’s what this website is providing.
Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web page, for the reason that i want enjoyment, since this this
web site conations really good funny material too.
Yes! Finally someone writes about graff.
Hi excellent blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a large amount
of work? I have virtually no expertise in coding however I had been hoping to start my own blog
soon. Anyways, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share.
I understand this is off subject nevertheless I just wanted to ask.
Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
I am really inspired with your writing talents
and also with the format on your weblog. Is that this
a paid subject or did you modify it yourself?
Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a
nice blog like this one today..
Good day! I simply wish to give you a big thumbs up for the excellent
info you have got right here on this post. I am returning to your web site for more soon.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about vandy. Regards
This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent
post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks!
Can I simply say what a relief to find someone that truly understands what they’re discussing on the net.
You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it
important. More people ought to check this out and understand this side of the story.
It’s surprising you are not more popular
given that you certainly possess the gift.
Just desire to say your article is as surprising.
The clarity for your submit is just cool and i could suppose you are knowledgeable on this subject.
Well together with your permission allow me to grasp your feed to
keep up to date with coming near near post. Thanks one million and please carry on the rewarding work.
First of all I would like to say great blog! I had a
quick question which I’d like to ask if you do not mind. I
was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your
mind before writing. I’ve had trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas
out there. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how
to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Cheers!
Yes! Finally something about stimulate.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts
and I will be waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.
It’s really a nice and useful piece of info.
I am glad that you just shared this useful info with us.
Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find
It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot.
I hope to offer one thing again and aid others like you aided me.
Very nice article, totally what I needed.
Hey there, You’ve done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it
and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited
from this site.
It’s actually very difficult in this active life to listen news on TV, so
I only use the web for that purpose, and obtain the hottest news.
I really like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever
work and reporting! Keep up the very good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys
to my blogroll.
I think this is one of the most vital info for me.
And i’m glad reading your article. But want
to remark on some general things, The website style is ideal, the articles is really excellent
: D. Good job, cheers
These are really impressive ideas in on the topic of blogging.
You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up
It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy.
I’ve learn this submit and if I may just I want to counsel you some interesting things or suggestions.
Maybe you can write next articles relating to this article.
I want to read even more issues about it!
Fantastic website. Lots of useful information here.
I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious.
And obviously, thank you to your effort!
Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article. Thank you for supplying these details.
I got this site from my friend who shared with me concerning this site
and at the moment this time I am visiting this web site and reading very
informative articles or reviews at this place.
Greate article. Keep posting such kind of information on your
page. Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You’ve performed an incredible job.
I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this website.
Hi to all, it’s actually a pleasant for me to visit this website, it includes valuable Information.
I love reading a post that can make men and women think.
Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!
After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.
It?s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you?re talking about! Thanks
you have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?
thanks for sharing
This makes some insightful points-but I believe you could be skimming details. I would like to see you clear up some misconceptions, because you are an insightful author and I like reading your posts.
Hi this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with
experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I absolutely love your blog.. Excellent colors & theme.
Did you build this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m
planning to create my own personal blog and want to know where you got this from or what the theme
is named. Thank you!
Photo and design are mine!
I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
The issue is something which not enough people are speaking intelligently about.
I am very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.
Good post. Do you have any other ones you can drop? I highlyrate the content. 🙂
Incredible quest there. What occurred after? Thanks!|
Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity for your submit is simply great and that i could think you are knowledgeable on this subject. Well with your permission let me to take hold of your RSS feed to keep up to date with approaching post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the enjoyable work.|
Hi there colleagues, good article and nice urging commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these.|
Hello there! This blog post could not be written any better! Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I most certainly will send this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!|
Informative article, totally what I was looking for.|
Remarkable issues here. I am very happy to peer your article. Thanks a lot and I am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?|
I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?|
Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to check it out. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and excellent design.|
Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m looking to start my own blog soon but I’m having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!|
Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!|
Fantastic web site. A lot of useful info here. I’m sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you on your effort!|
You should take part in a contest for one of the highest quality sites on the internet. I’m going to recommend this web site!|
This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!|
Great blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused .. Any ideas? Cheers!|
Thanks for any other great post. The place else may just anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such info.|
This article will assist the internet people for building up new weblog or even a blog from start to end.|
I like the helpful info you supply to your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at again here regularly. I’m slightly sure I will be informed many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!|
You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really one thing which I feel I would never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely extensive for me. I’m taking a look ahead for your next publish, I will try to get the cling of it!|
fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not understand this. You should proceed your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|
What’s up mates, its great paragraph regarding educationand entirely defined, keep it up all the time.|
Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity on your post is simply spectacular and that i could assume you are knowledgeable in this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to clutch your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the enjoyable work.|
Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. However just imagine if you added some great pictures or videos to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this website could undeniably be one of the greatest in its field. Awesome blog!|
hi!,I love your writing so a lot! percentage we communicate extra about your post on AOL? I require a specialist in this space to unravel my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to see you.
I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers however this piece of writing is really a good paragraph, keep it up.|
Your positions continually have got a lot of really up to date info. Where do you come up with this? Just saying you are very resourceful. Thanks again
I’m no longer certain the place you are getting your info,
but great topic. I must spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thank you for excellent info I used to be searching for this
info for my mission.
Thanks-a-mundo for the blog.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.
Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept
Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers|
Hi there to all, for the reason that I am in fact keen of reading this blog’s post to be updated regularly. It contains fastidious data.|
I dugg some of you post as I thought they were extremely helpful very useful
Inspiring quest there. What happened after? Good luck!|
Hey there, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, fantastic blog!|
Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem along with your site in web explorer, could test this… IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a big section of folks will pass over your excellent writing due to this problem.
I enjoy looking through an article that will make men and women think.
Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!
It is in reality a nice and useful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website :).
Thank you very much for the content. I wish you continued success.
Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a
completely different subject but it has pretty much the same
page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!
Hello, just wanted to say, I loved this blog post.
It was inspiring. Keep on posting!
Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I?d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don?t mind. Natually I?ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
You made some decent factors there. I appeared on the internet for the issue and found most people will associate with with your website.
Thanks-a-mundo for the blog.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.
thank you web site admin
Interesująca dyskusja jest warta komentarza. Myślę, że powinieneś napisać więcej na ten temat, może to nie być temat tabu, ale ogólnie ludzie nie są wystarczający, aby mówić o takich tematach. Do następnego. Twoje zdrowie
I do agree with all the ideas you’ve presented in your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for starters. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
You made some respectable points there. I seemed on the web for the issue and found most people will go together with along with your website.
I am usually to running a blog and i actually recognize your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.
Python – add3d.ru
For latest information you have to pay a quick visit the web and on internet I found this
web site as a best website for newest updates.
I am usually to running a blog and i actually recognize your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.
I am usually to running a blog and i actually recognize your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.
I simply want to say I’m all new to blogging and seriously savored you’re blog. Likely I’m planning to bookmark your site . You surely have beneficial posts. Thanks a lot for sharing your website.
The the next occasion I read a blog, Hopefully so it doesnt disappoint me about this. I am talking about, Yes, it was my choice to read, but I really thought youd have some thing intriguing to express. All I hear is actually a lot of whining about something you could fix if you ever werent too busy in search of attention.
Whats up very cool website!! Man .. Excellent ..
Superb .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?
I’m glad to search out a lot of helpful information right here within the post, we want develop extra strategies on this regard,
thank you for sharing. . . . . .
My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at net, however I know I am getting familiarity everyday by reading
such nice articles.
Can I simply say what a comfort to discover somebody who truly understands what they’re discussing on the web. You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people ought to look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you’re not more popular since you surely possess the gift.
I seriously love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you
create this web site yourself? Please reply back as
I’m planning to create my very own blog and want to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named.
Having read this I believed it was rather informative. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it.
I simply want to tell you that I am just new to blogs and seriously loved your web page. Probably I’m want to bookmark your site . You amazingly come with wonderful articles. Thanks for sharing your website.
It really is almost unattainable to see well-updated parties on this issue, then again you seem like you fully grasp which you’re preaching about! Appreciation
I’m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i’m very happy I found this during my search for something relating to this.
Seriously significant information that you have said, a big heads up for putting up.
It’s ideal occasion to make some plans for the extended term. I have scan this document and if I may possibly, I desire to suggest to you you handful of entertaining recommendation.
Howdy here, just started to be receptive to your post through Bing, and found that it’s truly informational. I’ll be grateful if you decide to continue on this idea.
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to
say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing to your
feed and I hope you write again soon!